Singko!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 @ 9:25 PM
It was my first time to go work out on a GYM today. So Hoora to me! I badly need to shred all of my unwanted fats. Grr. Im super taba na. ;| I did threadmill and some abstuff. I get exhausted very easily.. Boo me!
I'm planning to color my hair BLACK. It will be on for only 2-3weeks time. But i'm still thinking about it. I might look shit or something. Whatchuthink?
I was nene for a day. My hair was braided like hers. :) HAHA. Wala lang!
I'll post a picture, but i'm not NENE there. :))

Lalala. Bye! :)Labels: Gym
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)