Starving
Tuesday, November 24, 2009 @ 7:04 PM
Right now, I am starving like YEAH! But I have to resist the tempting sight of our ulam because I shouldn't eat dinner. It's my new RITUAL. (ritual.. haha.) I really need to lose weight. Srsly. I can hear my stomach grumble. Aww. :(
School was Okay. Actually I was absent on my 1st period. Haha. I woke up late. 7:20 am! And my class starts on 7:30 so how the hell would I enter on time? -- I'm pissed off by some of my very LOVING classmates. I'm starting to hate some people in class. I'm really nice but don't take advantage.Labels: Classmates, Food, School
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)