3rd Simbang Gabi
Friday, December 18, 2009 @ 12:23 AM
Later will be the 3rd Simbang Gabi. It's my first time ever to attend simbang gabi in it's traditional time. Good thing the village next to ours hosts the traditional 4 30 am mass. I actually enjoy attending it. Srsly. I hear the mass together with my friends and my boyfriend.
I can actually imagine myself being in the north pole everytime I get out of our house at 4 00 am. It's BRRRRR... BREEERRRYYY cold. No joke. Cold temperature is my weakness. I have such thin and sensitive skin. Good thing is, I get to wear clothes I seldom wear because it doesn't suit the temperate weather during daytime.
Yesternight I only slept for 2 hours. And I can see myself in the same situation later. It's already 12:30 am and i'm still not set to bed. I still need to wake up real early. like 3 -3 30 am.
Oh well, I just shared my first ever Simbang Gabi experience. :) Goodnight! (Or should I say good morning?)Labels: Cold, Simbang gabi
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)