diet RUINED
Tuesday, December 1, 2009 @ 10:18 PM
My no-dinner diet was ruined. :| My classmate's grandmother came home from the states to spend time here, so traditionally, there was this handa. So, would I let this delicious opportunity pass me by? Of course not. So I ate my heart out. HAHA. :)) The food was soooo YUM!
Anyway, enough about the food. I participated in the essay writing contest today at school. It was freakin hard. Well, yeah for me. The topic was simple; How the English language helps in uniting the world. But It was very complex that I didn't know where to start. I spent about almost 45 minutes just thinking about the introduction and also about how I'll organize my facts and information. Deym-it. My eyes cried blood. I was challenged talaga.
Wala lang, share ko lang. Pwede namang hindi. -Sir Aaron. :))Labels: Food, School
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)