Driving stress
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 @ 11:36 AM
Yesterday i already enrolled for a student license, and yeah, after 40 minutes, i got it na. Thanks to my ever so loving boyfriend's help. :) Yihee!
He also taught me to drive na rin, the swerves and curves and stuff like that. "Di tayo titigil hangga't di ka natututo" were his words that served as my motivation. Haha. I still can't call myself marunong, but atleast i did kind of, slightly, sort of, OKAY. :| :) Sobra hirap daw ako turuan so I told him na, If he managed to really make me a good driver someday, then he must be one of the best instructors, right? :)) And i hope that served as his motivation to continue the tiresome instructing.
The problem about me is that, if i learn this today, then tomorrow, you should teach me again whatever that is. I'm an easy learner in everything except for driving. I tend to forget everything. MAGLECTURE YATA AKO EH?
After driving inside a village, he let me drive on a semi-highway. I was nervous as hell! I insisted but he was really pushy. So there. I was super bagal. I should be anyway. Then bigla nalang tumirik ung car. And BOOM. We ran out of gas. So he pushed the car, SELF-SUPPORT. Until 2 men came and helped him. We parked it somewhere and bought gas and went home. Woo. :PLabels: Driving, Myko, Stress
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)