Dyis!
Sunday, December 6, 2009 @ 11:56 AM
I'm not sure of my spelling of the espanol of ten. Whatever.
I am stuck in my pad. I badly want to go out and head somewhere, even to hell just not stay at home doing freakin' NOTHING! I feel like i'm tied on the corners of my bed. :| I hate being stranded at home. I feel very alone, anti-social, bored, dull, lousy and all the bad stuff one can ever imagine. Supposedly, me and myko will go to Marquee, but mama won't allow me. Like DUH? How old am i again? Actually, I missed my friend's (gino) birthday celebration last night just to be allowed for today. WTF. I should've attended the party-party.
I hate it when my parent's still treat me like a 10-year old. I envy how my girlfriends can go out even without asking permission. I envy how they can go home very late and not here a single word. I hate the fact that their parent's understand that we're growing up! darn!
I feel very.. Pissed off.Labels: pissed
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)