Farewell 09!
Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 3:53 PM
Today's the last day of the year 2k9. I hope I'll be able to spend this wonderful event with him for the first time. I can consider this year a blast if that will ever happen.
2009 has been a very thrilling year for me. I may have gone through major problems, but hey, look at me now. I made it, and i'm happy. I may not have given it my best, but i managed to get the results i wanted. 2009 has been one higher step towards my adulthood and I'm glad I underwent those obstacles. I regret none of it. Those obstacles served as sandpaper that just kept on polishing me. Well yeah. thanks. :)
Now, I'm welcoming 2k10 with open arms. Come! I'm Ready. :)Labels: Happy
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)