gruesome threesome
Friday, December 11, 2009 @ 8:58 PM
Gruesome in the sense of being so stressed out.
Same as yesterday, this day is also tiresome. St.Matthew's dance number still needs polishing. A hell lot of polishing! Even though we're stressed out, we still managed to make ourselves up. So mukha kaming mga beauty queen na nagcochoreo. HAHA.

The number is already finished, pero di lang talaga sabay sabay. So.. Practice pa bukas.
Speaking of tomorrow, I'm planning to buy my monita a gift na. Something worth 500 pesos. I'm just thinking of a shirt from somwhere. I won't maximize the 500 bucks na. HAHA! Mahal na bilihin! And I'm also thinking of getting Myko something. But I have no idea.Labels: School, tired
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)