I started the year happy :)
Friday, January 1, 2010 @ 3:03 PM
I am elated. Why? I got to spend new year with my "long time no see" relatives (HAHA super conyo) and ofcourse with him. :)So who wouldn't welcome 2010 with a smile in my situation. Plus! My mom and I had our videoke session. Isn't that sweet?
We had fireworks too. It was fine. The traditional kwitis and fountains. 30 minutes were spent lighting those fireworks. And the media noche was fine. We had barbeque and pancit. Ohh. Twas a blast :)

Technically, it's our 2nd new year, but our first
together. :)

Oko, my cousin. Yours truly. Kyle, Gaby and Tita rose :)

I was the one who set the camera on timer, so that would explain why i posed like .. awful.

Bonding kami, nagsisindi ng kwitis! :))
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :)
Labels: Event, Family, Happy, Myko
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)