Merry Christmas! :)
Saturday, December 26, 2009 @ 9:12 PM
I'm happy we were able to spend the Christmas eve together. :) He came by my place and barbecued. (Grmmr?) The hell. Haha. Then we went to xevera. But then inantok na rin kami.



I was touched he bought me a gift. Haha! It's our first time ever to buy each other gifts. Never kami nagreregaluhan kasi. HAHA. He bought me a top. Nice :)
Words cannot express my happiness. I can feel my family's warmth welcome to him as a family member na rin. My parents never liked anyone i dated, well except for Myko. Hoho! Merry Christmas! :DLabels: Family, Happy, Myko, Pictures
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)