Reunion with my girls
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 @ 6:21 PM

It's just a get together. Ann Faith, Ingrid, Laramie and Yours truly. Too bad we weren't able to be complete since Nikka had her practice for some kind of Batch reunion of her parents.. Idk, not sure. And Czarina was not allowed to go out. Gr.
We call ourselves B's. Why? Because we have these fancy names we call each other.
Ann Faith - BEB
Ingird - BABES
Laramie - BHAM
Nikka - BEI
Czarina - BOOM
Well so much for elaborating. It's obvious enough that all those fancy names starts with the letter B. And there you go.
We had fun catching up with each. I won't mention details na. Haha! Tas we had our jamming session. Basta I love my girls so much :)Labels: B's, Happy, Pictures
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)