Sleep All Day!
Friday, December 18, 2009 @ 7:14 PM
Attended the 4 am mass kanina. And I was darn sleepy. After the mass we went to Myko's place and spent an hour or so watching a movie. Well, they watched while i was busy wandering at dreamland. I should've gone strolling with them but then my mom got furious again and asked me to go home right then. UGH.
I was scolded, as always. I got so bored that I fell asleep in my blouse and pants. I only woke up because i perspired so much. Myko felt my loneliness so he dropped by our place. We bonded & played chess and i lost to him twice. :[ Cruel.Labels: Badtrip, Family, Myko, Not nice
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)