SPACE!
Monday, December 21, 2009 @ 11:55 PM
Are you paranoid every time your boyfriend is 100 meters away from you? Are you insecure? Don't you trust him?
The secret to be worry-free is simply Don't care! (well i mean care, but not be a nagger or somoething.) It's his life! Why bother? Don't you trust your boyfriend enough?
Look, people hate it when they're strangled on the neck. Let them live their lives! They're not your pet or some kind of servant to hold them on their necks and command them what to do or what not to. If you have trust issues with your boyfriend, solve it, talk about it. A relationship can never be healthy without trust coming from each other. I know, it's hard to gain so once you have it never risk losing it to some kind of foolish doings.
As the quotation goes, Let him play with his toys and go out with his playmates. You can never keep your boyfriend for yourself. He also has his life to live. Like duh? I hate it every time i discover some immature couple hindering each other's gimicks and stuff all because their insecure and just won't admit. Be confident about your partner's love for you. For if he truly loves and values you, he won't do such things that he knows would disappoint you. Well, if he does, He doesn't deserve you. Simple as that!
Do not ever strangle your partner and keep him/her to yourself. The more you lock him down, the more he'll thirst for freedom and eventually lead to a break up with those famous last words of.. "I need space." thing. I know it sucks to hear those effin words, so avoid it.
I'm just speaking from a view point. So to anyone offended, I'm sorry. :)Labels: relationships, View point
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)