If i could vote, i will vote for..
Saturday, February 6, 2010 @ 10:53 PM

Noynoy Aquino. Why? It's not that i'm a big fan of his family and of course, Baby James. It's simply because I believe in him. I know that he'll be keeping his BIG words stating his Honesty and campaign against corruption.
I'm not a hater of Villar, actually I am a huge fan of his very enticing advertisements. But I can predict that all of the issues thrown on him at the moment will grow worse and even grow in number. It's not surprising to know presidents who has thousands of issues, it's just tiring. The news are always filled with their names and their smelly deeds. I'm obviously not a fan. Yes, he is successful. But is he honest? Is he for real? Can I count on him?
That answer to out worsening economic state is right in our hands. So Vote Wisely. :)
Labels: View point
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)