I'm still in comatose.
Friday, February 12, 2010 @ 10:11 PM

I'm still floating on cloud nine. I see hearts floating. I can feel it! lol. Myko surprised me yesterday.
I was in their classroom, watching him play PSP (twisted metal?) when his classmate called him, and he refused a couple of times all because of his stubbornness. I was busy playing on the PSP he handed over when he stood up and approached his classmate. Next thing I know, Everyone was making the "Uuuuyyy.." And "Kiss! Kiss!" thing. He handed over a bouquet of red roses. :) Aww. I was super blushing. Sobrang kilig ko lang.
I appreciated his effort. It's the first time in 1 year and a couple of months he ever gave me flowers. Well, It's not necessary, but duuhh? Every girl would love to receive a bouquet. I know Myko a little more than anyone did. So, knowing that he would spend money on me is a huge deal already.
I feel special. :)
Labels: Happy, Myko
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)