A message from Mar Roxas:
Tuesday, February 9, 2010 @ 8:06 PM
"Una sa lahat, salamat po sa inyong tiwala at suporta.
Eleksyon na naman. We have one opportunity here to take control of our country and make things right again. But I can’t do this alone. Noynoy and I can’t do this alone. Evil is too many; good, too few. Remember that “ayoko na, tama na, sobra na” are familiar, everyday words, mouthed in sad silence by the vast majority of our people. Nakakalungkot. Nakakagalit.
I write this letter to you to ask for one thing: Join us. Tell your family, tell your friends, tell everyone to join us. Laban natin ito. Laban para sa mahusay na edukasyon, marangal na trabaho, sapat na pagkain, murang gamot, at tapat na pamahalaan.
Kung magtutulungan tayo, tiyak ang asenso!"
M.
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)