Tomorrow is Eight and I'll be late!
Sunday, February 7, 2010 @ 10:58 PM
February 8, 2010 is just an hour away. I wish I could keep up so I can SMS him @ 12 am. I'm so sweet. Am i not? Lol. SELF SUPPORT.
I can picture myself rushing things tomorrow morning. I know, i'll be late. I am always late. Why is school so early kasi. Sucky. I hate lacking hours of sleep. You can't blame me for not sleeping early because I can't. Even If i lay down at 9 pm, I'll just bore myself. I still won't be able to sleep by then. So why waste my time lying and boring myself when I can update my ever so loved blog?
So there goes my late form...
Labels: Myko, School
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)