Finally..
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 @ 11:36 PM

Finally. After all those pissing standing up and sitting down all together practices.. We have done it for the real thing. Though it wasn't perfect like what we did in practices( for dismissal's sake), it was overwhelming. -- to finally realize that you're done being immature and it's time for reality. Welcome to the world of independence!
For some reason, I'm excited. I want to experience how it feels like to be an adult. Like-- have night outs without getting scolded. Being able to cut class without the teacher even noticing. Being able to work part time.. Studying alone not because you're a geek but you really need to. Shifting courses.. being an irregular student. making a thesis.. and shitty stuff like that.
We can't deny the fact that no matter how much we don't want to lose our high school buddies.. some of them will really fade like dust. It's inevitable. We're growing up and with it, people come and go. This part is what I'm afraid of. I don't want to lose my friends. But I guess i just have to deal with it. I have no choice. But i wish i had.
I'll miss high school, and that's for S U R E.Labels: School
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)