Come here rude boy boy
Saturday, April 17, 2010 @ 12:41 AM
Eh LSS ako. I feel sexy when i here that song. Sorry. Etchusera ako. =))
Anyway, I've said it here for like a couple of times already, and i'll say it again. I think i'm gonna bring this blog back to life. I've thought of reviving this, kasi, since i'm not doing anything any good, maybe i should just take care of my web diary. Whatchuthink? Pero, i'm kind of in doubt kasi no one is checking this site naman. Kahit na, i think it'd be better for me kung itutuloy ko to, para hindi naman ako msyado nabobore and hindi masyado natatrap ung emotions ko.
Tomorrow well actually TODAY is Czarina's 17th birthday, and just like what we did on Pot's birthday, we'll try to surprise her. Despite our crying pockets, we'll exert our best efforts to make everything fall into place :) We'll do anything for our girl :)
Labels: B's
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)