I wore YELLOW today :)
Wednesday, April 21, 2010 @ 11:17 PM
Kasi maka-Noynoy ako :)
Nagbonding kami ni beb ngayon. We went to SM Pamp tas kain nuod sine. The only bad thing about today is that, Alam mo yung nasira ung diet? AKO YUN EH. Ang dami namin kinaen. KakaBV lang. Parang ung hindi ko kinaen ng 1 week, ngayon ko lang kinaen eh. K.
I'm excited to see Myko na. When i say excited I mean, EXCITED. :| (sabik ba? hha)

This is my new avatar pic on facebook and wala lang, i feel pretty :) SUMMER-ISH :)Labels: B's, BV, Myko
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)