What good do you get?
Monday, April 26, 2010 @ 3:04 PM
It's not that I'm talking about those "Jejemons" and "Jejebusters" again. Cause SRSLY, I don't care about them & I don't belong to one party. I just awakened the senses of those freak royalties as they see themselves. Honestly, I find it too shallow to make a big deal out of. But let them be. They want it that way. Whatever.
Seriously, what GOOD do you get when you insult someone? Oh yeah, you're stress level went down, your opinion was stated, you get a good laugh but aside from that, WHAT MORE? I mean, why insult when you can criticize fairly? Why curse when you can use better and nicer words to express annoyance? why get affected when you can simply not care at all.
Look, I know that if there's something you don't like, you must take immediate action. But it doesn't say take immediate IMMATURE action. (Or did someone actually mistaken immediate for immature?)
A mistake can never be corrected with another mistake. Have you ever seen someone solve an argument just by saying,
"Hey, you suck and i think you know that already, so can you please tell your ugly personality to fuck off cause it fuckin' annoys me."
No right? You'll even get an ugly response like..
"Why the hell do you care?"
There's another option to resolve this argument..
"Hey, can I tell you something? Sometimes you appear really annoying, can you tone it down for me?"
"Oh, sorry, sure."
SO, WHICH IS BETTER?
Labels: Read, View point
Who?
Well yeah. Unfortunately,
you are currently viewing my BLOG.
Do I really need to do this introduction? Whatever.
Im 16 years young, Entering college, and im a
straight female. *straight emphasized*
Hhe! I'm not fond of writing things about me cos it confuses me
whether to tell the people about my soft side or
the
kinda rough edge. I'd rather shut my mouth than
to have my tongue slip and spill things i should've not publicly tell.
:P So there, Senseless eh? :)